Monday, August 31, 2009

Everyone leaves

So many people leaving FFXI these days...

Life goes on, things happen. People get bored of the game, or for whatever reason they can't play. It's understandable, but still it's sad. I'm losing more and more of my friends.

Sometimes I wonder what I'm still doing here. I've been playing FFXI since the NA release - That's a long time. I've seen a lot of friends come and go. As I've said before, once I had a ton. Now... not so much. I still enjoy the game, but much less than I used to. Much, much less. Should I move on? I don't know. It is true that I want to play FFXIV, so even if I do quit you'd prolly see me there, but.... Right now it's late and I need to sleep. I don't know what I'm going to do; I'll think about this more tomorrow.

As for the rest of you: If you do plan on quitting, contact me. I want to stay in touch with people.

No comments: