I fixed my connection :D
Also, am currently downloading FFXIV. Without commenting on the game since I haven't played it yet, I do want to say that SE was brilliant to use similar themes to FFXI. I dunno how interested I would have been if it was different. But this way I can import Kauna. :D
Though it sucks that I don't get to choose a last name. Stuck with "Odin" :x Methinks the Odin family is going to be huge.
I dunno what I'll do when it officially comes out, whether I'll leave XI or decide XIV is boring. Mebbe play both since there's a significant discount. We'll see.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the game. I've already made my decisions regarding the games, but I'll wait until you've had a chance to experience it on your own first :D
Post a Comment