Hi!
So, it's been seven years since the game came out and I just now am getting around to starting one of these. I dunno how often I'll be posting here, but... meh, everyone else seems to have a blog, so I jumped on the me too bandwagon.
A bit about me: Long time player who's never really been interested in being the best. I really just like to have fun and make friends.
Here's my stats from the anniversary event as of yesterday:
Chat Frequency: 1,116,695
Conversations with NPCs: 88,827
Parties Joined: 4,682
Alliances Joined: 1,021
Battles Fought: 148,713
Number of times KO'd: 3,620
Enemies defeated: 46,979
GM Calls made: 13
Playtime: 459 days, 19 hours, 49 minutes and 3 seconds.
As of this post I'm in a few LSes: GateofGods and CoveredInBees are my socials. Usually I tend to be in one or the other for long periods of time. Actually I tend to forget which one I'm on sometimes. My Nyzul Static is also formed from GateofGods members. More on that later.
Obsidian is my Dynamis LS. Met a lot of great people here. I'm not really crazy about Dynamis as an event though. It takes waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too long.
And Frypan is my Einherjar LS. It's an almost all JP shell (only 4 non-JP in the shell, including myself), which makes it kind of a unique experience. I'd like to talk more about this later, in another post.
No real endgame LSes right now. I'd like to join some but I don't really have the time for any events. Maybe someday soon.
:X and :O are my favorite emoticons. I use them all the time even if they don't really make sense much in the conversation, just because I like how they look. :X X: :X X: O:
I just got PLD to 75 a few weeks ago, making it my 8th 75 job. The others are SMN, RDM, BLU, COR, DNC, MNK and DRK. Lately I'm trying to work on THF, too, but it's slow going.
That's all for now, I guess.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Nice start Kau keep it up and bet more comes here hehe.
Post a Comment