So now that I'm leveling thief, I'm getting a lot of experience with Fields of Valor. I have to say, this is a nice system for soloing, something I imagine I'll be doing a lot on thief.
Basically, what it does is give you exp and gil for fighting things you'd be fighting normally, plus tabs that you can use for temporary benefits or other stuff (FoV NMs and such). It works especially well soloing or duoing, though in parties you'd have to convince everyone to go after the target mobs.
But for soloing, it's a good deal. For thief, it may be the only deal. mid level parties are scarce these days. /sea all 30-50 shows only 13 people seeking. Furthermore, tanks are in extremely short supply. It's no wonder I get offers to party whenever I'm on PLD, seeking or not.
It's especially bad on Odin because we can't get new blood thanks to the world transfer freeze. Thank you, SE, for letting everyone and his mother migrate to this server. -.-
I am thinking about leveling NIN later, but right now I want to focus on THF because my Nyzul group needs one, and because they always seem to be in short supply. Gotta get relic for it to be useful though... Guess that'll be my next goal after leveling this job high enough.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment