Thursday, January 20, 2011

I'm done

It's now Jan' 20th and I haven't logged into FFXI since December. I don't want to. It's not fun anymore.

Haven't decided what to do with this blog yet. Maybe keep it around for FF14 info and random videos and junk. I don't know.

I'm around on FF14 on Mysidia server, at least as long as that game remains free to play.

It's been fun.

2 comments:

J-AWS said...

/salute

I've logged in a few times in January, but it's been a glorified chat room rather than anything else.

I'm holding out hope that The Old Republic will be good. Also keeping my eye on Shogun 2, might need a co-op partner for that...

Kauna said...

I dunno about The Old Republic. I'm just not that much of a Star Wars fan. Although I am curious to see how they could possibly have branching story paths on quests you do with multiple people. What happens if you want to take the good path and your buddies want the evil? Makes me curious.

Shogun 2 gonna rawk. It's been a good year for games ending in 2. Except, y'know, Kane and Lynch 2...