So I'm currently playing through Dead Space (1). I've heard a lot of good things about this game.
I can only assume they're talking about the console version, because the PC version blows. Seriously, the controls are so bad. I can barely go in the direction I want, and aiming precisely is nearly impossible.
In a move that's clearly designed for someone using analog sticks, the crosshairs move slowly at first and gradually gain speed, making it a chore to get your gun aimed in the direction you want. All the worse since this is a game where you need to cut off the long, thin, hard to hit limbs of enemies to do extra damage. And you can't turn it off.
If you haven't played this game yet and want to, get the console version. Avoid the PC version at all costs. It SUCKS. >.<
Tuesday, January 25, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment