Monday, April 19, 2010
Kick-Ass
So I just got back from seeing Kick-Ass. All I have to say about it is it's friggin' awesome. It follows the comic, with a bunch of creative liberties. Some work, some don't. And the action and the music are great. Whether or not you've read the comic, I highly recommend you see the movie. :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I keep going back and forth on Kick-Ass. On one hand it's got pretty solid reviews, but on the other it's written by Millar and Wanted was severely lacking. I can't stand Millar's writing, so I never read the book... but good reviews :-/
Go see it. :P It's much better than Wanted. I'm not a big fan of Millar either, but the book was pretty good, too. I think there's a collection out now, so it could be worth looking into.
Post a Comment