skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Kau Blog
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Kauna the Dragoon
I was browsing through my artwork and found this, a pic of my character, done for me years ago by Tsaryaoh, a friend who no longer plays.
I make a badass drg!
.... or I would if my drg wasn't 38.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's me!
Followers
Archive
►
2011
(8)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(7)
►
2010
(53)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(3)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(2)
▼
2009
(47)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(10)
▼
July
(8)
More about swords
Swords
50 impressions in 50 seconds
Living with First-Person Shooter Disease
Kauna the Dragoon
Screenshots
Carpe Diem in Fur
Red Mage
►
June
(7)
►
May
(12)
Friends' Blogs
Comrade Cranky's Blog of Crankiness
Darkdawn's FFXI blog
Qtipus's Blog
No comments:
Post a Comment